- Roller Blind
- Panel Blind
- Vertical Blind
- Aluminium Venetian
- Roman Blind
- Motor Guide
- Hub Setup Guide
Caring for your Zipscreen Blind
As with all outdoor blind applications it is very important to adopt a regular cleaning routine, this will not only help to keep your Blinds looking fresh and new it will also help the longevity of the product.
Important Note: Blinds & awnings are not substitutes for glazing or similar structures and accordingly are not designed to withstand strong winds. It is recommended that the products be raised when winds exceed 60km per hour to protect your investment.
General Cleaning guide
- Regularly remove dust from the blind fabric by using a vacuum cleaner or soft brush.
- Blinds should be cleaned regularly with lukewarm soapy water and rinsed off immediately with clean water.
- Dry with a soft cloth or sponge
- DO NOT USE SOLVENTS, ABRASIVES OR CHEMICALS UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES
- Zips should be sprayed with silicon spray for easy operation-DO NOT USE CRC OR WD40 (ie ANY OIL BASED LUBRICANT)
- Your environment will determine the frequency required for cleaning – Within 5Km of the coast every 1-2 months - Over 5Km from the coast every 3-4 months
- PVC blinds are available in a clear and tinted finish
- PVC is susceptible to a variety of environmental factors so certain considerations must be made when caring for your blinds, PVC can expand and contract up to 5% in normal temp conditions.
- To prevent the PVC from discolouring, rippling or distorting avoid leaving blinds rolled up for long periods of time particularly in the hot weather or if the blinds are wet. As much as possible leave your blinds in the lock down position.
- We recommend regularly using EasiClean/Guard on all PVC products as this also helps to protect and minimise scratches. EasiClean/Guard products are available to order online.