- Roller Blind
- Panel Blind
- Vertical Blind
- Aluminium Venetian
- Roman Blind
- Motor Guide
- Hub Setup Guide
Caring for your Shutters
Operating the blades
- Clearview: Use both hands to operate the blades/louvres (open andclose). The clearview strip is not to be used to operate the blades/louvres.
- Centre Tiltrod: Use the Tiltrod Bar to operate the blades/louvres (open and close)
Operating the panels
- For By-Pass/Sliding Shutters: Ensure all blades/louvres are closed before operating sliding panels to avoid blades from hitting each other (clash of blades on front & back panels)
- For Bi-Fold Shutters: Ensure all blades/louvres are closed before operating bi-fold panels to avoid blades from hitting each other when stacking the panels (clash of blades on joint panels).
Care for the Shutters
- Blades/Louvres should be opened and closed regularly.
- All panels on Bi-fold shutters should be stacked regularly.
- All panels on Sliding shutters should be slided regularly.
- Shutters should be cleaned regularly to prevent build up of dirts and dusts.
- Use the vacuum with a soft brush attachment to lightly vacuum the blades/louvres. Microfibre or static cling duster can also be used as an alternative
- Tilt down all the blades/louvres and vacuum/clean in a downward stroke.
- Do not push too hard against the blades/louvres to avoid scratching the blades/louvres.
- Do one side first before vacuuming/cleaning the other side.
- Use a soft damp cloth to remove any stubborn dusts/dirts.
- For Timber Shutters, use dry soft cloth or microfibre or static cling duster only
- Vacuum or sweep away dirts/dusts that may have fallen to the floor or tracks
- It is important not to use cleaning solutions or abrasive cleaners on shutters that may damage the shutter surfaces
External Aluminium Shutters should be hosed down regularly and washed with a very mild detergent to remove contaminants from airborne dirt and salt in coastal areas. Please ensure to rinse off thoroughly and remove any excess waters with a cloth.
Please use the following table as a guideline to clean your external Aluminium Shutters:
|10km from coastal / suburban areas
|Every 6 months
|5km from coastal / high traffic areas
|Every 3 months
|1km from coastal / heavy industrial areas
|Every 2 weeks
|500m from coastal / heavy industrial areas
|Every 1 week