Caring for your Automatic Outdoor Awning
As with all outdoor blind applications it is very important to adopt a regular cleaning routine, this will not only help to keep your Blinds looking fresh and new it will also help the longevity of the product.
- Auto awnings are designed to offer shade.
- Do not use during heavy rain or high winds.
- Use a good quality light oil to lubricate moving parts annually.
- Periodically check your awning to ensure all nuts and bolts are tightened, if any have come loose tighten immediately.
- Avoid rolling up awning when wet.
General cleaning guide
- Regularly remove dust from the blind fabric by using a vacuum cleaner or soft brush.
- Blinds should be cleaned regularly with lukewarm soapy water and rinsed off immediately with clean water.
- Dry with a soft cloth or sponge.
- DO NOT USE SOLVENTS, ABRASIVES OR CHEMICALS UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES
- Your environment will determine the frequency required for cleaning – Within 5Km of the coast every 1-2 months - Over 5Km from the coast every 3-4 months