- Roller Blind
- Panel Blind
- Vertical Blind
- Aluminium Venetian
- Roman Blind
- Motor Guide
- Hub Setup Guide
Caring for your Panel Blind
As with all window applications it is very important to adopt a regular light cleaning routine, this will not only help to keep your Roller Blinds looking fresh and new it will also help reduce the need for deeper cleaning.
Light regular cleaning
- Using a soft duster or a very gentle vacuum and supporting the fabric with one hand, starting at top corner and work across each panel in small drop sections until you reach the bottom of the fabric repeat across each panel.
- If using a vacuum avoid using any harsh brush attachments and only ever use a very gentle suction, to avoid puckering, creasing or distorting the fabric.
- Always remove any marks on fabric as soon as possible by spot cleaning.
- Using a clean cloth and a mild detergent solution or for more stubborn marks a clothing stain remover pre wash treatment (With such a large selection of fabrics some are more resilient than others so when spot cleaning it is always prudent to adopt caution - we suggest when using for the first time test on an inconspicuous area.
- Holding behind the fabric for support gently dab the front of marked fabric with the cloth and mild detergent solution then allow to air dry after the area has dried remove any residue of solution with clean water and another clean white cloth.
- Never scrub or rub at the fabric as this can cause distortion.
Remember that with proper care and maintenance you are not only retaining the aesthetics of your roller blinds but also contributing to their longevity giving many years of functional beauty to your home.